This blog is own personally by DayDreamer's Que3n.All content of this blog are copyrighted to the author. To contact author, please click on CBox. tq. Enjoy reading DayDramer's blogsite.

GoSSips Folks

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

THE ONE

In a way of searching THE ONE...
I have made a decision..
Decision that I never though of it..not even to think twice for it..
I follow what my heart telling me..my feeling lead me to...
For all I know..things happening so fast before I can't even have a control of it..
I hope for what I come this far with THE ONE..
It will be the right thing..
I'm too scared now...
Thinking what's coming next..
I cant even had a picture idea of it..
But I believe..for everything..
There is silver lining behind every cloud..
I keep myself calm..clear my mind..
Keep my brain in such way think things beautifully..
Allah knows the best for us..
From now...
It will be THE ONE to be standing there..
For me to keep my sunshine with..
And for me to adore..

No comments:

Post a Comment