This blog is own personally by DayDreamer's Que3n.All content of this blog are copyrighted to the author. To contact author, please click on CBox. tq. Enjoy reading DayDramer's blogsite.

GoSSips Folks

Sunday, November 3, 2013

A life with 'Big City'

Its been a year now since I step in this big city..
Till then people come and go in my life..
With then I learn the meaning of a life more..
From the down bottom I have stumble down till the day I wake up to watch the beautiful sky back..
But deep down within me..for every moment passing me by..for every step I put on..
Sometimes wondering has question me..
Do I make right decision for where I am now..
Or should I still need still to choose the right road that still blurry...
In my life..now..It is just happen..not to be satisfied easily for what have lied front but run after what's coming ahead...
I learn this with you Big City...
You have make see and meet lots of different people which with them..is a high great ambition and dream that make me adore and amaze for it so much..
In you Big City..a surviving is needed..to keep still breath enough in your hustle bustle air..
With you Big City i have created my own dream...search a way to turn a dream to be reality...
Would you be kind enough to let me have all my dream...
Nor would I ended to keep on dreaming...
Between both I pray for everything that coming across me..
That I would still taste a bit sweet in it..
A bit enough will do rather than bitter whole of it..



No comments:

Post a Comment